First, set your vehicle
MagnaFlow Street Series Cat Back Performance Exhaust System Kit 16687Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
The MagnaFlow Honda Civic Street Series 16687 brings out the personality of your 1.8L, 2.0L 2006-2011 Honda Civic with our signature resonant, powerful engine tone and dyno-proven performance. Thanks to its fast-flowing, mandrel bent 2.25in. main piping and 2 Straight-Through mufflers ending in a Single Straight Passenger Side Rear exit with 4in. Polished Welded-Double Wall-Angle Cut-Rolled Edge-Resonated tips, this Honda Civic exhaust kit has the performance chops to match its sporty sound and appearance. Upgrade your ride to the next level with an exhaust that has the pipes to put other Honda Civic’s to shame. With this system your vehicle will be producing Moderate exterior and Mild interior sound levels while leaving other cars and trucks feeling envious at every stoplight. Exhaust kit 16687 features a cat-back layout that replaces your ride’s stock exhaust components from near the catalytic converter on back. Extensive 3D scanning during development has resulted in a direct-fit design that you can easily install yourself. 16687 is produced using CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques and is backed by MagnaFlow’s 1-year limited finish warranty and limited lifetime construction warranty.
- 400 Series stainless steel construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Increased horsepower and torque.
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?