First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
MagnaFlow Street Series Crossmember Back Performance Exhaust System Kit 15344Shop All MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products566572
Part # 15344
SKU # 566572
Price Not Available
Exhaust Tip Wall
Exhaust Tip Quantity
Exhaust Tip Edge
Exhaust Tip Finish
The MagnaFlow 1966-1977 Ford Bronco Street Series Crossmember-Back Performance Exhaust System 15344 brings enhanced engine sound and dyno-proven performance to your 2.8L, 3.3L, 3.9L, 4.7L, 5.0L 1966-1977 Ford Bronco with a healthy helping of our deep, resonant signature exhaust note at Moderate exterior and Mild interior sound levels. Thanks to its durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel design, this Ford Bronco exhaust system will handle whatever tarmac you decide to leave your mark on. This performance exhaust kit features a crossmember-back layout designed to replace your Ford Bronco's exhaust system from the crossmember on back. With its fast-flowing, mandrel bent 2.5in. main piping and 2 Straight-Through mufflers ending in a Dual Split Rear Behind Rear Tires exit with 2.5in. Polished Welded-On Single Wall Turndown Cut Edge tips, your muscle car will be sounding as awesome as it looks. Extensive 3D scanning during development has resulted in a direct-fit design that you can easily install yourself. 15344 is produced using CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques and is backed by MagnaFlow's limited lifetime construction warranty.
- 400 Series stainless steel construction
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Mandrel bent tubing
- Increased horsepower and torque.
- Honda Accord Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Honda Civic Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford F150 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Camry Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Dodge Ram 1500 Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Toyota Corolla Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Chevrolet Cruze Performance Exhaust System Kit
- Ford Focus Performance Exhaust System Kit
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?