Check out this design for the ladies. Identify with the "Day of the Dead". Great way accent your ride or anything on a clean surface.
- Easy Peel n Stick Application. No soapy water required. Surface must be dry and clean. Once stuck on desired location, rub from the center out to remove any air bubbles.
- Once decal is applied, it can only be removed by peeling off with a finger nail.II
- Killer artwork from Lethal Threat. The largest selection of decals on the planet.II
- Screen printed with fade resistant inks for outdoor use.II
- Printed on clear vinyl.II
- Die cut to the exact shape of the design.II
- Decal size per skull is 11.00 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall.II
- Apply to glass, fiberglass, plastic, metals, wood : any smooth clean surface.II
- No guarantee on your results if you clear coat over our decals.II
Advice and How-To's
- 10 Best Car Touch-Up Paint Products for Those Pesky Scratches
- How To Prevent Exterior Rust
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does It Work?
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- How to Touch Up Your Car's Paint Job
- How To Fix Stripped Bolt Holes
- How to Fix Dents with Bondo®
- How to Remove Rust from a Car