The Blazer LED identification light bar light bar is designed to conform to applicable US FMVSS108 and Canadian CMVSS safety standards for clearance lighting. Ideal for trailers, campers, vans, and trucks over 80" wide. The 12 V ID bar includes 3 high-powered LEDs for exceptional brightness and performance. The life of a LED light far exceeds traditional incandescent lights and draws significantly less power.
- Electronics are sealed in epoxy to resist corrosion and moisture
- For use on trailers over 80 In. wide
- Two-wire design
- Works with 12 V systems
- Surface mount installation
- Current draw: 0.14 A
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?