The Blazer Axxent rectangular running light kit complements and enhances any off-road vehicle's factory head lamps while providing further visibility. The high performing LEDs consume far less power than standard bulbs, providing long life - up to 100,000 hours - and maximum visibility. Its stylish, slim design and adjustable brackets allow for various placement options. Each 12 V lamp measures 6-1/8 In. W x 1-1/4 In. H x 1-2/8 In. D including brackets. Each the ABS plastic housing resists corrosion and the scratch resistant acrylic lens provides maintenance-free lights that will last in adverse weather condition.
- Kit includes 2 lamps, mounting brackets, complete wiring kit, switch and instructions for easy installation
- Works with 12 V systems
- 0.08 Amp draw per light
- Included rocker switch is built for quality and durability
- ABS plastic housing and scratch-resistant acrylic lens
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost