Continental Belt Tensioner 4013
This Continental OETechnology Series® belt tensioner is manufactured by the original equipment (O.E.) supplier and offers the O.E. Exact part for the aftermarket. It looks, fits, and performs as the original part being replaced. This tensioner maintains the O.E. round spring technology as well as a heavy duty pulley for optimum performance and durability. To assist with belt removal and installation, this tensioner is equipped with a lift feature and pin that holds the tensioner open during belt routing.
- Internal round spring technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life.
- The internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- It is often a best practice to replace the belt tensioner when replacing a worn or broken belt. belt removal is required to change the tensioner. doing both together will extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor, versus performing these services separately.
- Installation instructions included
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit and performance.
- Pulley for this part was designed to the strictest roundness tolerances requiring a proprietary molding technology developed by the manufacturer.