First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Gear Tooth Quantity
|Ignition Coil Included
|Coil Wire Included
|Distributor Cap Included
|Ignition Rotor Included
|Ignition Box Required
Our New Distributors are backed by our Engineered Technology, which ensures that all our New Distributors meet proper form, fit and function. Our Engineered Technology is based on over 40 years of reverse-engineering expertise, where original design weaknesses are identified and corrected, resulting in premium-quality, brand-new parts you can rely on. Installing our Distributor on your vehicle will ensure that proper voltage is transmitted to the spark plugs in the correct timing pattern so that your vehicle will perform on command.
- Each distributor includes the cap and rotor to make installation a snap
- Dust covers and gaskets are also included on Honda applications for your convenience
- 100% computer tested for guaranteed, long-lasting performance
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils