Distributor Cap Included
Universal Or Specific Fit
Ignition Box Required
Ignition Coil Included
Ignition Rotor Included
Our line of Billet Plug n’ Play Distributors are based on a precision CNC-machined housing with an upper ball bearing to support the steel distributor shaft accurately from idle to redline rpm. These distributors feature our maintenance-free Ignitor II or III electronic ignition module to produce a strong spark and steady ignition timing.
- Plug n' Play billet distributors are designed for maximum ignition performance at a price you can afford
- Our Billet I3 distributors ship with Ignitor III multi-spark rev limiting modules.
- Precision CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum housings are lightweight yet offer maximum strength.
- Each billet distributor is hand polished and buffed to a high luster Tempered distributor shaft has low torsion displacement for accurate timing and extended operational life.
- Adjustable mechanical advance with proprietary limiting function permits multiple settings. Distributors are factory set with a performance advance curve and are provided with additional springs for custom advance.
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils