Distributor Cap Included
Universal Or Specific Fit
Ignition Box Required
Ignition Coil Included
Ignition Rotor Included
Flame Thrower Marine Billet Distributors share many of the performance featues that you find in our automotive distributors. Marine approved distributors are designed to meet or exceed SAE J1171 stnadards and are available with Ignitor II or Ignitor III Electronic Ignition modules.
- Comes with Ignitor II ignition module featuring adaptive dwell control
- Non-vented distributor cap with stainless steel fasteners keeps the distributor cap firmly inplace.
- Triple screen spark arrestor offers added protection.
- Marine approved distributors are designed to meet or exceed SAE J1171 standards.
- Warranty: 30 months electronics / limited 1 year mechanical.
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils