American Cylinder Head Engine Cylinder Head AC291C
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
American Cylinder Head has been family owned and operated since 1973 and is deeply dedicated to quality, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- During our 10 phase rebuilding process, each phase is documented and signed off by trained quality assurance workers.
- All threaded holes are re-threaded to ensure ease of installation
- Each head is vacuum tested with the valve installed to assure perfect valve seat sealing.
- Each head is subject to a rigorous final inspection of all threaded holes and surface finish after final assembly.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?