TechHead Engine Cylinder Head ALL-65056
|Core Charge Applicable||Yes|
TechHead has over 150 years of experience of remanufacturing automotive and light truck cylinder heads. Within our 25,000sf plant located just south of Atlanta, we have a large selection of cylinder heads to cover most all makes and models. We also have custom building for any obsolete or late model cylinder head that you may have problems locating. The machinists at Allied Motor Parts specialize in remanufacturing cylinder heads. We can offer most any cylinder head foreign or domestic at very competitive prices. Every cylinder head goes through detailed cleaning, machining and expert reassembly before being thoroughly tested. All of our cylinder heads are assembled to OEM specifications or better to guarantee your satisfaction.
- Expert remanufacturing
- Quality workmanship
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
- Competitive Pricing
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?