First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Hose 625-201Shop All Dorman
Designed to resist corrosion and leakage, Dorman's engine oil cooler hose assembly is engineered for long-lasting performance. Ensure the smooth transfer of oil from the engine to the cooler, and protect your engine in the process.
- Includes clips and gaskets (where applicable)
- Upgraded from steel and/or rubber construction to corrosion-resistant aluminum (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for trouble-free installation
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Honda Accord Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Honda Civic Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Ford F150 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Toyota Camry Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Toyota Corolla Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Ford Focus Engine Oil Cooler Hose
Advice and How-To's
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?
- What are symptoms of a bad oil pump?
- Explaing the Different Types of Motor Oil and Why it Matter
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?