Dorman Hose 625-201
Designed to resist corrosion and leakage, Dorman's engine oil cooler hose assembly is engineered for long-lasting performance. Ensure the smooth transfer of oil from the engine to the cooler, and protect your engine in the process.
- Includes clips and gaskets (where applicable)
- Upgraded from steel and/or rubber construction to corrosion-resistant aluminum (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for trouble-free installation
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Honda Accord Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Honda Civic Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Ford F150 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Toyota Camry Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Toyota Corolla Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Ford Focus Engine Oil Cooler Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Oil Viscosity Explained: 5w20 vs. 5w30 vs. 10w30
- Car Leaking Oil? How to Fix Engine Oil Leaks at Home
- How to Remove Oil Stains from Concrete
- How to Use Oil Stabilizer
- How and When To Check Your Oil
- How Long Does an Oil Change Take?
- Oil Recycling: How to Dispose of Motor Oil
- What Engine Oil Should You Use in the Winter?