First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Hose 625-512Shop All Dorman
Part # 625-512
SKU # 811945
Price Not Available
Designed to resist corrosion and leakage, Dorman's Engine Oil Cooler Hose Assembly is engineered for long-lasting performance. Ensure the smooth transfer of oil from the engine to the cooler, and protect your engine in the process.
- Upgraded from steel and/or rubber construction to corrosion-resistant aluminum (where applicable)
- Includes clips and gaskets (where applicable)
- Direct replacement for trouble-free installation
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Honda Accord Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Honda Civic Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Ford F150 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Toyota Camry Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Dodge Ram 1500 Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Toyota Corolla Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Chevrolet Cruze Engine Oil Cooler Hose
- Ford Focus Engine Oil Cooler Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Synthetic Blend Vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?
- How to Read an Oil Dipstick
- What Oil Does My Car Take?
- When should you get an oil change?
- How Much Oil Does My Car Need?
- Oil Change Time vs Mileage: When Should You Change Your Oil?