First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Engine Oil Cooler Line Connector 800-812Shop All Dorman
Part # 800-812
SKU # 209268
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
|End 1 Outside Diameter
|End 2 Outside Diameter
|End 1 Type
|End 2 Type
Dormans oil cooler line connectors provide a tight fit between transmission lines or between the transmission and the radiator. Installation is quick trouble-free. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds another layer of ease and convenience.
- Save time, money and labor by replacing only the connector, not the entire oil cooler line
- Also included in Dormans quick disconnect cooling system, fuel and transmission fittings tech tray
- Retaining clips included (where applicable)
- Durable steel or brass construction ensures a long service life
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?