First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Maximum Filter Diameter
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Minimum Filter Diameter
|Oil Cooler Ports
The factory oil filter adapter on millions of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram V6-powered vehicles often leaks oil when its plastic housing warps from harsh underhood conditions. As the plastic eventually degrades from heat and chemical exposure, it can even crack from simply tightening the oil filter cap during oil changes. When it fails, replacing it with an OEM housing could mean the same issues again in the future. This Dorman OE FIX filter housing is made entirely of aluminum for a more durable replacement of only the failure-prone OEM housing to help prevent future leaks. It also includes all the necessary gaskets for an effective repair.
- Upgraded replacement - this aluminum oil filter housing is specially designed to more reliably replace the failure-prone plastic housing on specific Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram vehicles
- Repair it once - don't fix a leaking filter housing with another failure-prone design just like it; repair it right the first time with this improved design and don't worry about it again
- Made in USA - engineered and manufactured in the United States, and backed by a team of product experts with more than a century of automotive experience
- Smart solution - includes high-pressure, die-cast metal housing and all required gaskets for a robust repair of only the original component that causes leaks
Advice and How-To's
- Introducing Valvoline™ Restore & Protect
- Does Cold Weather Affect Motor Oil?
- Your Engine Is Losing Horsepower and Fuel Economy: Here's Why
- Why Is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Understanding Engine Oil Color: What Does it Mean?
- Synthetic Blend vs Full Synthetic
- Spring car care checklist
- How Does an Oil Pump Work?
- Best Motor Oil Products For Your Car
- What is the Difference Between Quick, Traditional, and DIY Oil Changes?