Dorman Freeze Plug 2603
Dorman's engine rocker arm shaft end plug is conveniently designed as a direct replacement for stripped plugs. A proper fit is ensured, every time.
- Manufactured from high quality materials for a long service life
- Torque values listed on parts (where applicable)
- Easy to install
- Constructed to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?