Dorman Freeze Plug 565-024
Dormans engine expansion plugs are available in multiple styles, including cup type, pilot seal, reverse taper, concave, quick-seal® rubber and quick-seal ® copper. Our uniquely designed pilot seal expansion plug ensures a leak-proof fit. We also offer engine expansion plug kits.
- Constructed from high quality steel, copper, brass, or rubber
- Conveniently available in packs of different quantities
- Many sizes available
- Dormans engine expansion plugs are constructed to strict engineering quality standards
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?