First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO Fresh Air Intake Hose URO-001259Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-001259
SKU # 63004
Price Not Available
End 2 Inside Diameter
Universal Or Specific Fit
Hose Port Quantity
Emissions Sensor Port Equipped
For European vehicles, A.P.A. manufactures the URO Parts brand of quality replacement parts, which meet or exceed OEM specifications. URO Parts components are ideal for both professional and DIY vehicle repair, and are often the exclusive aftermarket alternative to overpriced “Genuine” components. By reducing deferred maintenance with URO Parts, you will increase the bottom line of your business. With its URO Premium line, A.P.A. offers problem-solving upgraded components that are superior to failure-prone OEM parts in design and/or materials. A.P.A. is so confident in the longevity and reliability of URO Premium products, they're covered by an unlimited mileage, lifetime warranty. URO Parts also specializes in accurate reproduction parts for classic vehicles, including a huge variety of items that are no longer available from the dealer.
- Guaranteed fitment
- Replaces old hardened and cracked intake hoses
- Restores proper air/fuel ratio and engine performance by eliminating vacuum leaks
- Seals to prevent moisture or debris from damaging sensitive components
- Molded to OE dimensions and shape for easy installation and original appearance
- Heat and ozone resistant material is strong yet flexible to accommodate normal engine movement
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Honda Accord Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Honda Civic Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Ford F150 Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Toyota Camry Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Toyota Corolla Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Chevrolet Cruze Fresh Air Intake Hose
- Ford Focus Fresh Air Intake Hose
Advice and How-To's
- Engine Air Filter vs Cabin Air Filter
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- Spring car care checklist
- How to Clean a Reusable K&N Air Filter
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- How To Tell If Your Mass Air Flow Sensor Is Bad
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?
- How to Clean a Mass Air Flow Sensor
- How to Replace Your Car's Air Filter