2014 Chevrolet Traverse Fuel Pump
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-6 of 6 Results
Notes: Module assembly, Fuel tank contamination is the leading cause of premature fuel pump failure. To reduce risk of contaminating the replacement pump, Delphi recommends cleaning the fuel tank before installing a new pump. Use of fuel tank cleaning kit FFC01 is recommended.
- PRICE: 296.99
Notes: Direct injection high pressure fuel pump.
- PRICE: 446.99
- Wiring Harness Included: No
- Drive Shaft Included: No
- Housing Material: Steel
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Inlet Type: Threaded
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Filter Included: No
- Terminal Gender: Male
- Inlet Thread Diameter: 13.8mm
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 13.8mm
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Electrical: No
- Terminal Quantity: 2
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 13.8mm
- Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes
- In Tank or External: External
- Terminal Type: Spade
- Connector Gender: Male
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Connector Shape: Rectangle
- Mounting Type: Bolt
- Pump Type: Mechanical
- Outlet Thread Diameter: 13.88mm
- Housing Color: Silver
- Outlet Type: Threaded
Related Parts & Products
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Spark Plug
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Alternator
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Oil Filter
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Starter
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Air Filter
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Belt
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Thermostat
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Motor Mount
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Idler Pulley
- 2014 Chevrolet Traverse Water Outlet
Advice and How tos
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works