2013 Lexus LS460 Fuel Pump
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-4 of 4 Results
Notes: Pump & strainer set, Fuel tank contamination is the leading cause of premature fuel pump failure. To reduce risk of contaminating the replacement pump, Delphi recommends cleaning the fuel tank before installing a new pump. Use of fuel tank cleaning kit FFC01 is recommended.
- PRICE: 266.99
- PRICE: 187.99
- Wiring Harness Included: No
- Strainer Material: Multi-Layer
- Strainer Length: 64.5mm
- Average Current Draw: 12.5A
- Pump Maximum Pressure: 44PSI
- Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Included: No
- Outlet Quantity: 1
- Strainer Color: Green
- Pump Placement: In Tank
- Inlet Type: Strainer
- Strainer Included: Yes
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Terminal Gender: Male
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Terminal Quantity: 2
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 9.0mm
- Gasket Or Seal Included: Yes
- Internal Or External Strainer: External
- Regulator Included: No
- In Tank or External: In Tank
- Connector Gender: Male
- Terminal Type: Blade
- Connector Shape: Rectangle
- Pump Type: Electric
- Outlet Type: Hose Barb
- Fuel Pump Flow Rating: 43.6gph
- Maximum Pressure: 44PSI
Advice and How tos
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works