2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Fuel Pump
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-4 of 4 Results
Notes: Module assembly, Fuel tank contamination is the leading cause of premature fuel pump failure. To reduce risk of contaminating the replacement pump, Delphi recommends cleaning the fuel tank before installing a new pump. Use of fuel tank cleaning kit FFC01 is recommended.
- PRICE: 881.99
Notes: Fuel Transfer Unit, Left. Japan built; Fuel tank contamination is the leading cause of premature fuel pump failure. To reduce risk of contaminating the replacement pump, Delphi recommends cleaning the fuel tank before installing a new pump. Use of fuel tank cleaning kit FFC01 is recommended.
- PRICE: 225.99
- Terminal Type: Blade
- Terminal Quantity: 2
Related Parts & Products
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Alternator
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Spark Plug
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Oil Filter
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Starter
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Air Filter
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Belt
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Thermostat
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Motor Mount
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Idler Pulley
- 2018 Nissan/Datsun Rogue Water Outlet
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Sentra Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Maxima Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Versa Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun 350Z Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Murano Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Pathfinder Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Frontier Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Xterra Fuel Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Titan Fuel Pump
Advice and How tos
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works