First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Fuel Pump 13535371Shop All ACDelco
Part # 13535371
SKU # 1195470
Price Not Available
Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Included
GM Genuine Parts Fuel Pump Module Assemblies are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These module assemblies help deliver fuel to your vehicle’s fuel injectors, providing a steady, reliable fuel supply to your vehicle’s engine. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- Helps provide a reliable fuel supply to your vehicle's engine
- Electrical connections are designed to help eliminate high resistance due to vehicle vibration
- Designed to optimize pump life and reduce fuel pump noise
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?