Bosch Fuel Pump 66029
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
Bosch Original Equipment fuel pumps offer patented superior turbine pump technology virtually eliminating fuel pulsation thus providing better drivability, reduced noise and longer life.
- Advanced impeller ring provides smooth fuel flow and reliable performance
- Precision, spin-balanced and polymer-encased armature reduces noise and vibration for quiet operation
- Bosch electromagnetic shielding prevents on-board electronic interference from fuel pump
- Includes premium carbon brushes utilizing advanced materials for longer, reliable service life, a non-return valve maintaining system pressure and reducing hot start problems, and a noise suppression coil virtually eliminating radio frequency interference
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection