Bosch Fuel Pump 67671
Our team of Bosch Engineers brings the benefits of premium fuel pumps to the Automotive Aftermarket. Bosch fuel pumps are produced in the same production lines and are built then tested to the same exacting quality standards as Bosch OE fuel pumps to ensure a long, reliable service life. Get the job done right the first time, every time, with Bosch Premium fuel pumps.
- Bosch "Better than OE design", improves upon ease of installation, drivability of your vehicle and extends the life of the vehicle
- Bosch Aftermarket Fuel Assemblies are built and tested to the same rigorous quality standards as our OE fuel pumps to ensure a long, reliable service life
- Patented Turbine Pump technology virtually eliminates fuel pulsation, noise, and reduces hot-start problems
- Designed to operate under extreme temperatures and under low fuel conditions while maintaining an extended service life
- All Bosch fuel pumps are end-of-line function tested in order to ensure highest quality and performance of all pumps in our program.
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection