First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Gasket Or Seal Included
Bosch Original Equipment fuel pumps offer patented superior turbine pump technology virtually eliminating fuel pulsation thus providing better drivability, reduced noise and longer life.
- Precision, spin-balanced and polymer-encased armature reduces noise and vibration for quiet operation
- Bosch electromagnetic shielding prevents on-board electronic interference from fuel pump
- Includes premium carbon brushes utilizing advanced materials for longer, reliable service life, a non-return valve maintaining system pressure and reducing hot start problems, and a noise suppression coil virtually eliminating radio frequency interference
- Advanced impeller ring provides smooth fuel flow and reliable performance
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?