First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Delphi Fuel Pump CFE0351Shop All Delphi
Part # CFE0351
SKU # 340739
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Average Flow Rating
|Internal Or External
|Inlet Outside Diameter
|Outlet Outside Diameter
|Wiring Harness Included
|Fuel Pump Inlet Type
|Fuel Sending Unit Included
|In Tank or External
|Seal And Lock Ring Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Average Current Draw
Delphi is a Tier 1 supplier to the majority of global vehicle manufacturers and has been a manufacturer of dependable fuel pumps and fuel delivery parts for over 80 years. With over 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel technologies, Delphi is regarded as a market leader in North American fuel management with sales coverage at over 95%. Learn more about our expert-led training programs and tech hotline at 1-877-463-3574. Visit our Resource Center for helpful tips and tricks on fuel pumps, technologies, and more: https://www.delphiautoparts.com/usa/en-US/resource-center.
- Delphi is a global OE manufacturer and all fuel pumps are built to Delphi's OE standards
- Delphi pumps are designed to operate under extreme temperatures with quick engine starts
- Improved pump performance as a result of Delphi's innovative design and durability
- Restores fast pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energy
- Part is validated, tested and matched to the right vehicle application
- Lower amperage draws less load on vehicle's electrical system
- Always be sure to check and clean fuel tank to avoid unnecessary returns
- Always replace the fuel strainer when doing a fuel pump repair|
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?