First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Average Flow Rating
|Outlet Outside Diameter
|Wiring Harness Included
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Average Current Draw
|Internal Or External Strainer
|In Tank or External
Delphi Technologies is a Tier 1 supplier to the majority of global vehicle manufacturers and has been a manufacturer of dependable fuel pumps and fuel delivery parts for over 80 years. With over 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel technologies, Delphi Technologies is regarded as a market leader in North American fuel management with sales coverage at over 95%. Learn more about our expert-led training programs and tech hotline at 1-877-463-3574. Visit our Resource Center for helpful tips and tricks on fuel pumps, technologies, and more: https://www.delphiautoparts.com/usa/en-US/resource-center.
- Delphi is a global OE manufacturer and all fuel pumps are built to Delphi's OE standards
- Delphi pumps are designed to operate under extreme temperatures with quick engine starts
- Improved pump performance as a result of Delphi's innovative design and durability
- Restores fast pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energy
- Part is validated, tested and matched to the right vehicle application
- Lower amperage draws less load on vehicle's electrical system
- Always be sure to check and clean fuel tank to avoid unnecessary returns
- Always replace the fuel strainer when doing a fuel pump repair
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?