First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Average Flow Rating
|Outlet Outside Diameter
|Lock Ring Included
|Fuel Sending Unit Included
|Resistance Ohms Empty
|Resistance Ohms Full
|In Tank or External
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Gasket Or Seal Material
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Average Current Draw
|Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Included
|Fuel Filter Included
|Internal Or External Strainer
|Wire Harness Included
Delphi is a Tier 1 supplier to the majority of global vehicle manufacturers and has been a manufacturer of dependable fuel pumps and fuel delivery parts for over 80 years. With over 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel technologies, Delphi is regarded as a market leader in North American fuel management with sales coverage at over 95%. Learn more about our expert-led training programs and tech hotline at 1-877-463-3574. Visit our Resource Center for helpful tips and tricks on fuel pumps, technologies, and more: https://www.delphiautoparts.com/usa/en-US/resource-center.
- Delphi is a global OE manufacturer and all fuel pumps are built to Delphi's OE standards
- Empty float height and float retention matches OE specifications and guarantees correct gas gauge reading
- Lower amperage draws less load on vehicle's electrical system
- Part is validated, tested and matched to the right vehicle application
- Always be sure to check and clean fuel tank to avoid unnecessary returns
- Lower failure rates due to its innovative design and durability
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?