Denso Fuel Pump 953-0032
|Item Grade||Premium Replacement|
Denso's proprietary turbine pump technology delivers the highest sustained fuel pressures in the industry.
- Our open-vane impeller is more efficient than competitor's closed-vane impellers.
- Ultra-efficient design yields low amperage requirements to ensure optimum flow rates are maintained over time.
- DENSO carefully balances every unit to guarantee the quietest operation possible.
- The armature is precision balanced.
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection