First, set your vehicle
Hitachi New Fuel Pump FUP3058Shop All Hitachi Automotive
Efficient pump and housing designs allow Hitachi’s fuel pump to provide the fuel pressure and volume today’s engines require to operate effectively. Available in vane or gear styles, Hitachi’s fuel pumps are made of a combination of lightweight aluminum and high strength steel alloy for reduced weight and increased durability. Precision-machined internal components create an efficient pump design that requires less power to operate and increase longevity by reducing friction. The pump’s housing is constructed of premium grade, chemical resistant material to withstand today’s mixed ethanol fuels. Designed to meet the exact needs of each specific vehicle, Hitachi fuel pumps are the premium choice.
- OE quality and reliability
- Constant and pressurized supply of fuel
- Accurate fuel dispensing
- Fuel flow meets the optimal horsepower requirements of modern vehicles
Advice and How-To's
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It