PFS Fuel Pump D5341982
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
|Maximum Pressure Range (psi)||54.0|
|Maximum Free Flow Rate (gph)||51.0|
|Outlet Attachment||Quick Connect|
|Minimum Pressure Range (psi)||48.0|
|Minimum Free Flow Rate (gph)||44.8|
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that premium fuel pump module assemblies meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Unit is designed to OE fit, form and function requirements accomplished by leveraging our OE fuel system design expertise
- Product comes with installation instructions, wiring harness and installation hardware where applicable
- Includes strainers for smoother installation process and ensures a clean fuel system upon replacement
- Precision tested fuel level sensor ensures vehicles fuel gauge will provide an accurate reading at any fuel level
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection