Spectra Premium Fuel Pump A1183EP
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
|Maximum Pressure Range (psi)||109|
|Maximum Free Flow Rate (gph)||49.5|
|Minimum Pressure Range (psi)||80|
|Minimum Free Flow Rate (gph)||40.2|
Innovative engineering, manufacturing technology and quality control ensure that Spectra Premium electrical fuel pumps meet or exceed the performance of the original equipment they replace.
- Engineered and developed in Canada
- Endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab
- 100% performance tested
- Carbon commutators, found on specific high flow pump applications, offer increased durability and generate less heat equating to longer lasting fuel pumps
- Engineered to stringent tolerances based on our Canadian engineers? in-depth knowledge of the OE part it?s designed to replace
- All applicable hardware and components provided for product installation
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection