Spectra Premium Fuel Pump E8016S
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Maximum Pressure Range (psi)||4.5|
|Maximum Free Flow Rate (gph)||30|
|Minimum Pressure Range (psi)||2.5|
|Inlet Attachement||Pipe Threaded|
|Minimum Free Flow Rate (gph)||30|
Import passenger and light truck carburetor - universal fuel pumps are designed for custom and specialty applications, not as replacements for OEM electric fuel pumps. Determine vehicle pressure, flow, and electrical requirements before choosing a universal fuel pump. Universal fuel pumps are available in 6, 12, and 24 Volt configurations for a variety of pressure and flow specifications. New fuel filter required to validate warranty.
- Upgraded seals and laminated pump diaphragms ensure compatibility with modern multi fuel blends
- 2.5 to 4.5 PSI
- 30 gph
- 5/16 In. hose
Advice and How-To's
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor
- Fuel Gauge Not Working? Learn How to Fix Your Gas Gauge
- The Evolution Of Fuel Injection