First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Minimum Flow Rating
|Internal Or External
|Inlet Outside Diameter
|Wiring Harness Included
|Fuel Pump Inlet Type
|Fuel Sending Unit Included
|In Tank or External
|Maximum Flow Rating
|Seal And Lock Ring Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Minimum Free Flow Rate
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Universal Or Specific Fit
The TruGrade Fuel Systems program features unique innovation and solutions by offering premium OE fit, form, and function as well as exceptional vehicle coverage and exclusive problem-solving features.
- TruGrade Fuel Systems replacement Electric Pumps consistently deliver fuel at the precise pressure and flow rate the vehicle demands.
- TruGrade Electric Fuel Pumps are made with all new materials under rigorous quality controlled manufacturing and testing procedures.
- Quality TruGrade Electric Fuel Pumps deliver optimum performance while providing long life.
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?