First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Internal Or External
|Inlet Outside Diameter
|Outlet Outside Diameter
|Wiring Harness Included
|Fuel Sending Unit Included
|Fuel Pump Included
|In Tank or External
|Plastic and Metal
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Minimum Free Flow Rate
|Gasket Or Seal Included
|Universal Or Specific Fit
|Wire Harness Included
Continental fuel modules are the exact OEM part. They are identical in fit, form, and function and provide the exact quality of OE components supplied to auto manufacturers worldwide. Professional technicians and DIYers alike want quality products for ease of installation, fit, and performance. Continental fuel modules are designed for long service life and simplified installation. They are built in OE ISO TS certified facilities and manufactured to the highest quality standards. They offer dependable performance and robust design by being original equipment while still maintaining a competitive price.
- Genuine OEM part
- Made in ISO certified facilties
- Exact form, fit, and function
- Easy installation
- Durable robust design
Advice and How-To's
- How Fuel Injectors Work
- How to Clean a Throttle Body
- Fuel Injector Replacement Cost
- The Symptoms of Bad Fuel Injectors and What to Do About It
- How To Clean Fuel Injectors
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?