First, set your vehicle
VDO Fuel Pump FP22046SShop All VDO
VDO fuel modules are identical in fit, form, and function and provide the exact quality of OE components supplied to auto manufacturers worldwide. Professional technicians and DIYers alike want quality products for ease of installation, fit, and performance. VDO fuel modules are designed for long service life and simplified installation. They are built in OE ISO/TS certified facilities and manufactured to the highest quality standards. They offer dependable performance and robust design by being original equipment while still maintaining a competitive price.
- The exact OEM part
- Made in ISO certified facilties
- Exact form, fit, and function
- Easy installation
- Durable robust design
Advice and How-To's
- Carburetor vs Fuel Injection: Which Option is Better Today?
- The Symptoms of a Bad Fuel Pump
- The 10 Best Fuel Injector Cleaners For Every Price Point
- What Is an Electronic Throttle Body?
- How Much Does Replacing a Fuel Pump Cost?
- How a Car's Fuel System Works
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- How to Clean Your Car's Fuel Tank
- How Fuel Injector Cleaner Works
- What Fuel Stabilizer Is and How to Use It