First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Harmonic Balancer 594-279Shop All Dorman
Part # 594-279
SKU # 991121
Price Not Available
Bolt And Washer Included
Durable and sleek, Dorman harmonic balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel construction allows for improved tensile and impact strength, safeguarding the engine and maintaining fuel efficiency year after year. Dorman harmonic balancers undergo detailed dimensional checks of the full assembly and critical components to ensure the strength and integrity of the part.
- Direct replacement to ensure proper fit
- Ease of installation with Dorman';s harmonic balancer puller (594-999)
- Ships with protective sleeve over cone and trigger to prevent damage (where applicable)
- Includes woodruff key, bolts, and washers for a complete repair (where applicable)
- Honda Accord Harmonic Balancer
- Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer
- Ford F150 Harmonic Balancer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Harmonic Balancer
- Toyota Camry Harmonic Balancer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Harmonic Balancer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Harmonic Balancer
- Toyota Corolla Harmonic Balancer
- Chevrolet Cruze Harmonic Balancer
- Ford Focus Harmonic Balancer
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?