Dorman Harmonic Balancer 594-294
|Bolt And Washer Included||Yes|
|Grade Type||Standard Replacement|
Durable and sleek, Dorman harmonic balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel construction allows for improved tensile and impact strength, safeguarding the engine and maintaining fuel efficiency year after year. Dorman harmonic balancers undergo detailed dimensional checks of the full assembly and critical components to ensure the strength and integrity of the part.
- Direct replacement to ensure proper fit
- Ease of installation with Dorman's harmonic balancer puller (594-999)
- Ships with protective sleeve over cone and trigger to prevent damage (where applicable)
- Includes woodruff key, bolts, and washers for a complete repair (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?