First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Harmonic Balancer 594-506Shop All Dorman
Part # 594-506
SKU # 549109
Price Not Available
Bolt And Washer Included
Durable and sleek, Dorman harmonic balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel construction allows for improved tensile and impact strength, safeguarding the engine and maintaining fuel efficiency year after year. Dorman harmonic balancers undergo detailed dimensional checks of the full assembly and critical components to ensure the strength and integrity of the part.
- Direct replacement to ensure proper fit
- Ease of installation with Dorman's harmonic balancer puller (594-999)
- Ships with protective sleeve over cone and trigger to prevent damage (where applicable)
- Includes woodruff key, bolts, and washers for a complete repair (where applicable)
- Honda Accord Harmonic Balancer
- Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer
- Ford F150 Harmonic Balancer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Harmonic Balancer
- Toyota Camry Harmonic Balancer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Harmonic Balancer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Harmonic Balancer
- Toyota Corolla Harmonic Balancer
- Chevrolet Cruze Harmonic Balancer
- Ford Focus Harmonic Balancer
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle