First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Harmonic Balancer 594-768Shop All Dorman
Part # 594-768
SKU # 711771
Price Not Available
Mounting Hole Diameter
Bolt And Washer Included
Drive Belt Type
Mounting Hole Quantity
This direct replacement harmonic balancer features a stress-resistant rubber bond to properly absorb engine vibration. Ductile steel construction provides excellent tensile and impact strength for greater durability.
- Ideal replacement - this harmonic balancer assembly exactly matches the fit and function of the original harmonic balancer for a direct replacement
- Durable construction - this harmonic balancer features a rubber vibration damper bonded between ductile steel components
- Cost-effective solution - this balancer assembly offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Quality tested - this harmonic balancer has undergone dimensional verification, material validation and functional testing to ensure performance
- Honda Accord Harmonic Balancer
- Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer
- Ford F150 Harmonic Balancer
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Harmonic Balancer
- Toyota Camry Harmonic Balancer
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Harmonic Balancer
- Dodge Ram 1500 Harmonic Balancer
- Toyota Corolla Harmonic Balancer
- Chevrolet Cruze Harmonic Balancer
- Ford Focus Harmonic Balancer
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?