First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Belt Tensioner 38410Shop All ACDelco
Part # 38410
SKU # 36055
Price Not Available
Aluminum w/ Black Pulley
ACDelco Gold (Professional) 90 Degree Molded Accessory Drive Belt Tensioner Assemblies are the high quality alternative to Original Equipment (OE) parts. These 90 degree molded belt tensioner assemblies are very important in optimal operation of the accessory belt drive system. The tensioner maintains the correct amount of tension on the belt throughout operation. ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function, making them a smart choice for General Motors vehicles, as well as most makes and models, including special applications. These high-quality parts are backed by General Motors. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
- Designed to keep drive belt at proper tension
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?