First, Add Your Vehicle
Autotecnica Belt Tensioner HA1413172Shop All URO Parts
Autotecnica offers high-quality aftermarket parts for a wide variety of Asian and North American passenger cars and trucks, include braking, cooling, driveline, electrical, engine, fuel, HVAC, steering, and suspension categories. Manufactured in strict accordance with ISO/TS 16949 QMS specifications and covered by an impressive two-year, unlimited mileage warranty, Autotecnica is the smart choice. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or professional technician in need of replacement parts that meet OEM specifications, Autotecnica is an excellent alternative to expensive “Genuine” components.
- Fitted with a high-quality Japanese NTN/NSK bearing for smooth operation and long life
- Guaranteed fitment
- High-strength alloy or composite construction withstands engine heat and vibration
- Manufactured to OE dimensions for proper clearances and belt alignment
- Coil spring (where applicable) matches OE spring rate for proper belt tension at all engine speeds
- Sealed bearing resists dust and water ingress
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?