First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The front-end accessory drive system on this vehicle has historically had problems with throwing belts in rain and snow. Many of the problems have been the result of system misalignment and/or water ingression. Not being satisfied with the solutions available to consumers, continental OE series??re-engineered the drive and created this fix-kit. The kit consists of a new tensioner with a grooved pulley (the original tensioner has a smooth pulley), a new grooved routing idler (the original is smooth), and a double-sided serpentine belt. The grooves on the belt lock-into the grooves on the tensioner and routing pulleys making it near impossible to throw the belt. This system will solve the belt throwing problem once and for all!
- Spare kit parts are available
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Manufactured by the world's largest original equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
- Internal round spring technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life the internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Installation instructions included
- Instructions included
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?