First, set your vehicle
Belt and Pulley Component Kit K49275AShop All Continental
Continental multi-v belt tensioner kits give you the ease and convenience of having all the right parts in one place, right when you need them. Belts, tensioners and idlers work as a system. Therefore, replacing a single component in the system is not recommended. Instead, replace all the accessory drive components at the same time to prevent complete system interruption and costly repairs. Continental has your replacement solution.
- Continental accessory drive kits include the belt plus automatic tensioner and idler pulley where applicable
- All parts meet or exceed OE recommendations and are guaranteed for OE fit, form and function on import and domestic vehicles.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost