First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Belt Top Width
|Belt Groove Quantity
Continental multi v-belt tensioner kits give you the ease and convenience of having all the right parts in one place, right when you need them. Belts, tensioners and idlers work as a system. Therefore, replacing a single component in the system is not recommended. Instead, replace all the accessory drive components at the same time to prevent complete system interruption and costly repairs. Continental has your replacement solution.
- Continental accessory drive kits include the belt plus automatic tensioner and idler pulley where applicable
- All parts meet or exceed OE recommendations and are guaranteed for OE fit, form and function on import and domestic vehicles.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?