First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Belt and Pulley Component Kit K49436Shop All Continental
Part # K49436
SKU # 950545
Price Not Available
Belt Top Width
Belt Groove Quantity
Continental multi v-belt tensioner kits give you the ease and convenience of having all the right parts in one place, right when you need them. Belts, tensioners and idlers work as a system. Therefore, replacing a single component in the system is not recommended. Instead, replace all the accessory drive components at the same time to prevent complete system interruption and costly repairs. Continental has your replacement solution.
- Continental accessory drive kits include the belt plus automatic tensioner and idler pulley where applicable
- All parts meet or exceed OE recommendations and are guaranteed for OE fit, form and function on import and domestic vehicles.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?