First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Belt Tensioner 4080Shop All Continental
Part # 4080
SKU # 821164
Price Not Available
This Continental OETechnology Series™ belt tensioner is manufactured by the original equipment tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer' logo or part number applied to the part). As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured for Volkswagen diesel applications. The aftermarket part maintains the hydraulic spring/damper mechanism and the original lift features for ease of installation as well as a new installation bolt.
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Hydraulic damping technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Installation instructions included
- Instructions included
- Heavy duty polymer pulley
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?