First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Belt Tensioner 4101Shop All Continental
Part # 4101
SKU # 821020
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 5
This Continental OETechnology Series™ belt tensioner is manufactured by the original equipment tensioner supplier and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer' logo or part number applied to the part). As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Canada for Chrysler/Dodge. The aftermarket part maintains the belt-stretch indicator built into the original part as well as the cast-in locating pin for precise installation.
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Internal round spring technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life the internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Installation instructions included
- Instructions included
- Heavy duty polymer pulley