First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Belt Tensioner 4107Shop All Continental
Part # 4107
SKU # 821046
Price Not Available
This is the tensioner included in the continental OE series® Toyota fix-kit P/N 49455K1 and 49455K2. Continental OE series®offers fix-kits for drives that exhibit issues after the vehicle has been launched by the car manufacturer. This tensioner is offered as a replacement part for the fix-kit only and cannot be installed on a vehicle with the original front-end accessory drive components. The tensioner being replaced by this part should be marked 999418 or 39068, made in Canada.
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Manufactured by the world' largest original equipment supplier of accessory drive tensioners and pulleys
- Tensioner for pre-installed fix-kit only not to be installed with on original belt drives without the fix-kit upgrade note: if a fix-kit was previously installed, there will be a decoupling pulley on the alternator
- Professional mechanics will change this tensioner in about 1 hour
- Installation instructions included
- Instructions included
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?