First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Continental Belt Tensioner 4127Shop All Continental
Part # 4127
SKU # 821027
Price Not Available
This Continental OETechnology Series™ belt tensioner is manufactured by the original equipment tensioner supplier to Ford and meets all form, fit, and performance characteristics of the original equipment part (with the exception of not having the car manufacturer' logo or part number applied to the part). As with the original equipment part, this replacement tensioner is manufactured in Canada for Ford mustangs with a manual transmissions. The aftermarket part maintains the precision cast locater pin plus a lift feature for ease of installation.
- Changing the belt and tensioner together can extend accessory drive life and lower overall labor
- Internal round spring technology to provide constant belt tension and alignment throughout its service life the internal damping design provides quiet, smooth, system performance
- Manufactured by the original equipment part supplier to insure proper form, fit, and performance
- Installation instructions included
- Instructions included
- Lift feature to help remove and install the serpentine belt
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?